Xergi's international strategy bears fruit
- Published: Tuesday, 19 March 2013 13:33
Xergi consolidates its strategy by signing a contract with the French company TIPER Méthanisation to set up a biogas plant near the town of Thouars in western France.
Ready for the next step for biogas based on animal manures
- Published: Tuesday, 19 March 2013 11:56
Xergi receives Danish government subsidy to optimise its NiX® technology which can be used to increase the gas yield from animal manure significantly.
Biogas for agriculture in the UK
- Published: Tuesday, 19 March 2013 10:37
Barclays Bank in the United Kingdom has set up a fund of GBP 100 million for the financing of renewable energy projects for agriculture, which includes biogas projects. With the launch of its standard ENERGY FARMER® concept, Xergi is also ready to supply biogas technology to agriculture.
Xergi signs contract with a United States municipal corporation
- Published: Tuesday, 19 March 2013 13:21
Xergi has signed a contract with the Minnesota Municipal Power Agency (MMPA) for the establishment of a new biogas plant in the United States. The biogas plant, Hometown BioEnergy, will be built with gas fired CHP engines with a total output of 8 MW electrical power.
Testing facility strengthens development of biogas technologies
- Published: Tuesday, 19 March 2013 12:44
When Xergi launches new innovative technologies, they are not only based on 25 years of experience in the construction of biogas plants, but also thoroughly assessed in the company's testing facility. Here Xergi also tests new biogas concepts for its customers.
France: EUR 500 million a year for biogas in 2020
- Published: Tuesday, 19 March 2013 11:19
France is investing heavily in biogas for electricity, heating and distribution via its natural gas grid. Increased subsidy will kick-start the French biogas market, and new projects are already in the pipeline, says Xergi in France.
- Arla Foods and Xergi progress with biogas project
- EU considering imposition of climate conditions on farmers
- Xergi to supply biogas plant on Gotland
- Biogas plant for META-BIO Energies
- Xergi awarded high rating in the UK
- New British biogas plant to strengthen the market
- Need for biogas greater than ever
- Building biogas plant according to new standard concept
- Xergi and GEO become partners on the Turkish market for large scale biogas installations
- Breakthrough in the Scottish AD Market