Xergi to supply biogas plant on Gotland
- Published: Tuesday, 19 March 2013 13:28
Xergi has been selected for the construction of a new biogas plant on Gotland, and is thus entering the Swedish biogas market. The Swedish energy company Triventus and a group of local farmers are behind the new plant.
Biogas plant for META-BIO Energies
- Published: Tuesday, 19 March 2013 10:49
New French biogas plant will produce green energy and supply biomass for use in high-quality fertiliser products.
Xergi awarded high rating in the UK
- Published: Tuesday, 19 March 2013 13:15
The recent audit of a biogas project in Scotland has led to solid progress in Xergi's rating with Achilles, which helps purchasers at major companies identify the right suppliers.
New British biogas plant to strengthen the market
- Published: Tuesday, 19 March 2013 11:41
The biogas plant at Staples Vegetables is now in operation and will help expand biogas production in the UK.
Need for biogas greater than ever
- Published: Tuesday, 19 March 2013 11:39
Growing uncertainty about our more traditional energy sources is increasing demand for sustainable energy, not least biogas. New international newsletter from Xergi to disseminate ideas and inspiration across national borders.
Building biogas plant according to new standard concept
- Published: Tuesday, 19 March 2013 11:10
Xergi is building a new biogas plant on the Swedish island of Gotland. The plant is the first of its kind being built according to a standard concept. Its benefits include high quality and fast installation.
- Xergi and GEO become partners on the Turkish market for large scale biogas installations
- Breakthrough in the Scottish AD Market
- Biogas order for the UK
- Biogas project in Belgium
- Change of CEO in Xergi A/S
- World's largest test plant
- Xergi strengthens its management
- Savings on CO2 accounts
- Novozymes agreement
- New patent