Testing facility strengthens development of biogas technologies
- Published: Tuesday, 19 March 2013 12:44
When Xergi launches new innovative technologies, they are not only based on 25 years of experience in the construction of biogas plants, but also thoroughly assessed in the company's testing facility. Here Xergi also tests new biogas concepts for its customers.
France: EUR 500 million a year for biogas in 2020
- Published: Tuesday, 19 March 2013 11:19
France is investing heavily in biogas for electricity, heating and distribution via its natural gas grid. Increased subsidy will kick-start the French biogas market, and new projects are already in the pipeline, says Xergi in France.
Arla Foods and Xergi progress with biogas project
- Published: Tuesday, 19 March 2013 10:32
Xergi cooperates with one of the world's largest dairy companies in the planning of an extensive biogas project in Denmark.
EU considering imposition of climate conditions on farmers
- Published: Tuesday, 19 March 2013 11:17
New opportunities for biogas? The EU Commission wants to attach more green condition to farming subsidies. Reduction in the emission of greenhouses gasses from fertiliser may become one condition.
Xergi to supply biogas plant on Gotland
- Published: Tuesday, 19 March 2013 13:28
Xergi has been selected for the construction of a new biogas plant on Gotland, and is thus entering the Swedish biogas market. The Swedish energy company Triventus and a group of local farmers are behind the new plant.
Biogas plant for META-BIO Energies
- Published: Tuesday, 19 March 2013 10:49
New French biogas plant will produce green energy and supply biomass for use in high-quality fertiliser products.
- Xergi awarded high rating in the UK
- New British biogas plant to strengthen the market
- Need for biogas greater than ever
- Building biogas plant according to new standard concept
- Xergi and GEO become partners on the Turkish market for large scale biogas installations
- Breakthrough in the Scottish AD Market
- Biogas order for the UK
- Biogas project in Belgium
- Change of CEO in Xergi A/S
- World's largest test plant