X-hopper® gets a new and more efficient design
- Published: Thursday, 04 January 2018 10:34
Xergi's reception plant for pre-treatment of deep litter and other challenging biomasses is now being made more streamlined with a number of design and technological improvements. The result is a more even forward feeding of biomass, better capacity and lower operating costs.
High quality bio-fertiliser from London’s food waste
- Published: Thursday, 19 October 2017 13:09
The bio-fertiliser from Willen Biogas near London has now received the coveted British accreditation BSI PAS 110. The biogas plant produces biogas and bio-fertiliser from source separated food waste collected from the London area, and the quality stamp ensures that the bio-fertiliser from the plant can be used safely on farmland.
Strong performance at French biogas plant
- Published: Wednesday, 18 October 2017 13:50
Since the establishment in 2016 the French biogas plant Méthelec has been a great success. A complete production line from Xergi delivers top performance in both preliminary treatment of deep litter as well as heat recovery and stable biogas production at a high level.
New 24/7 Xergi biogas hotline
- Published: Monday, 03 July 2017 15:59
Xergi’s largest biogas plant makes milk production greener
- Published: Thursday, 01 June 2017 16:58
Xergi is to deliver its largest biogas plant to date, which will supply Danish dairy company Arla Foods with green energy for the production of milk powder in Videbaek in the western part of Denmark.
Xergi expands its presence in Asia
- Published: Tuesday, 07 March 2017 11:28
Sumitomo Seika Chemicals Co. new partner for Japan
Xergi has launched a new partnership for addressing the attractive market for renewable energy in Japan. During the past few years Xergi has seen a good potential for establishing biogas plants for handling organic waste materials and producing renewable energy in Japan.
- More green gas in the British gas grid
- Xergi among Danish Gazelle companies
- Xergi gets European patent on X-chopper®
- Xergi’s biogas technology wins prestigious British award
- Xergi shortlisted for UK AD & Biogas Industry awards
- Food waste from London can now be transformed into biogas and fertiliser
- Xergi lands new large order in Northern Ireland
- Three biogas plants delivered to the same customer within one year
- Xergi delivers its first X-chopper® to the United Kingdom
- Biogas is the circular economy's first great opportunity