Xergi boosts Danish biogas production
- Published: Tuesday, 14 October 2014 13:42
Three new Danish biogas plants will treat more than one million tons of manure and waste. From 2015 the plants will send more than 30 million cubic metres of biomethane into the Danish natural gas grid. Xergi will supply the turnkey biogas plants that provide greener agriculture, transport and industry in Denmark.
Get more biogas with X-chopper®
- Published: Thursday, 10 April 2014 11:50
Many biogas plants in Europe need to get more dry matter into the digester in order to make a profit. Furthermore, a number of biogas plants are looking for alternatives to maize silage.
Therefore, Xergi has developed the X-chopper®, which makes it possible to use multiple types of solid biomasses and thus get more gas out of the biogas plants. Xergi is now offering the X-chopper® to the international market.
Xergi lands large export order in France
- Published: Thursday, 10 April 2014 11:29
A long-term marketing strategy and a strong technological development of Xergi's biogas concept have ensured the continued growth of the company's position in the international biogas industry.
This has recently resulted in a new order to build France's largest biogas plant to date based on waste products from agriculture and the food industry.
New biogas plant for poultry manure
- Published: Thursday, 10 April 2014 11:14
UK-based company Tamar Energy and Xergi creates new opportunities for increased biogas production in the UK.
On 20 March 2014 the Minister of State for Energy and Climate Change, The Rt Hon Greg Barker MP attended the official opening of the new biogas plant in Retford, Nottinghamshire. This is the first plant in the UK with Xergi’s patented pre-treatment technology NiX® which allows anaerobic digestion of large quantities of poultry manure.
Xergi to supply the first large-scale biogas plant since the improvement of the Danish biogas tariffs
- Published: Wednesday, 28 August 2013 13:38
The biogas and district heating plant Vegger, located in the North of Denmark, has hired Xergi to quadruple capacity at its biogas plant and supply a ground-breaking technology for the pretreatment of feedstocks.
Xergi signs large biogas contracts in the United Kingdom
- Published: Tuesday, 28 May 2013 16:48
UK-based company Tamar Energy has ambitious plans to build a network of more than 40 new biogas plants by 2018. Xergi has signed agreements to supply two of its first biogas plants.
- Using waste from wine and cheese production
- Three stage design process – a new working methodology in Xergi
- Biogas plant makes Gotland a climate-friendly island
- Xergi gets its third order from the same client
- Xergi to supply new biogas plant for Bernard Matthews
- Using livestock bedding in new biogas plant
- Quality assurance of new French biogas plant
- Health, safety, environment and quality assurance in biogas plant construction
- What kind of digester design should you choose?
- Satisfied customer orders extension of biogas plant