Biogas plant makes Gotland a climate-friendly island
- Published: Tuesday, 19 March 2013 10:52
A new biogas plant from Xergi A/S supplies 2.26 million m3 of biogas annually to industry and transport on Gotland. Expansion plans are already in the pipeline.
Xergi gets its third order from the same client
- Published: Tuesday, 19 March 2013 13:18
Staples Vegetables, one of the UK's largest vegetable growers with several production units around the UK, has decided to set up another biogas plant in Sibsey near Boston. After taking stock of the market, they have now placed their third order with Xergi in three years.
Xergi to supply new biogas plant for Bernard Matthews
- Published: Tuesday, 19 March 2013 13:31
Bernard Matthews, the UK's largest turkey farmer and supplier, is installing a biogas plant to improve the company's waste handling and energy costs. The project underlines the wide scope of Xergi's biogas technology for handling waste.
Using livestock bedding in new biogas plant
- Published: Tuesday, 19 March 2013 12:49
Xergi is working on processing large volumes of livestock bedding in several Danish biogas plants. We have looked at what this means for ground carbon levels and have spoken to several Danish dairy cattle farmers who are already working with a biogas plant.
Quality assurance of new French biogas plant
- Published: Thursday, 21 February 2013 20:31
Xergi has now started commissioning of the biogas plant that is to be supplied to META-BIO Energies in France. Good quality assurance and treatment of many different types of biomass in the same plant attracts interest in the French market.
Health, safety, environment and quality assurance in biogas plant construction
- Published: Tuesday, 19 March 2013 11:37
A management system is helping Xergi to increase its already high ratings in quality assurance, health, safety and environment. Xergi currently has a higher rating than average for all suppliers on the Achilles register.
- What kind of digester design should you choose?
- Satisfied customer orders extension of biogas plant
- Xergi's international strategy bears fruit
- Ready for the next step for biogas based on animal manures
- Biogas for agriculture in the UK
- Xergi signs contract with a United States municipal corporation
- Testing facility strengthens development of biogas technologies
- France: EUR 500 million a year for biogas in 2020
- Arla Foods and Xergi progress with biogas project
- EU considering imposition of climate conditions on farmers