Health, safety, environment and quality assurance in biogas plant construction
- Published: Tuesday, 19 March 2013 11:37
A management system is helping Xergi to increase its already high ratings in quality assurance, health, safety and environment. Xergi currently has a higher rating than average for all suppliers on the Achilles register.
What kind of digester design should you choose?
- Published: Tuesday, 19 March 2013 12:55
Which is the best primary digester? A covered slurry tank with side-mounted, fully submerged agitators - or a purpose built tank with 1:1 dimensions and a central paddle stirrer installed at the top? Xergi News has spoken to a number of biogas producers about their experiences.
Satisfied customer orders extension of biogas plant
- Published: Tuesday, 19 March 2013 11:58
Xergi is now to double the power output of the biogas plant at the British vegetables producer Staples Vegetables.
Xergi's international strategy bears fruit
- Published: Tuesday, 19 March 2013 13:33
Xergi consolidates its strategy by signing a contract with the French company TIPER Méthanisation to set up a biogas plant near the town of Thouars in western France.
Ready for the next step for biogas based on animal manures
- Published: Tuesday, 19 March 2013 11:56
Xergi receives Danish government subsidy to optimise its NiX® technology which can be used to increase the gas yield from animal manure significantly.
Biogas for agriculture in the UK
- Published: Tuesday, 19 March 2013 10:37
Barclays Bank in the United Kingdom has set up a fund of GBP 100 million for the financing of renewable energy projects for agriculture, which includes biogas projects. With the launch of its standard ENERGY FARMER® concept, Xergi is also ready to supply biogas technology to agriculture.
- Xergi signs contract with a United States municipal corporation
- Testing facility strengthens development of biogas technologies
- France: EUR 500 million a year for biogas in 2020
- Arla Foods and Xergi progress with biogas project
- EU considering imposition of climate conditions on farmers
- Xergi to supply biogas plant on Gotland
- Biogas plant for META-BIO Energies
- Xergi awarded high rating in the UK
- New British biogas plant to strengthen the market
- Need for biogas greater than ever