Biogas plant from Xergi wins award for best process optimisation
- Published: Tuesday, 04 September 2018 16:22
Major Danish order represents stamp of approval for Xergi
- Published: Monday, 27 August 2018 11:49
Xergi ready to meet the global waste management industry at IFAT in Munich
- Published: Tuesday, 08 May 2018 14:59
Meet Xergi at the world’s largest environmental fair! We are ready to provide sturdy and efficient solutions for biogas production based on food waste.
Large Danish biogas plant well underway
- Published: Tuesday, 08 May 2018 14:56
Nature Energy Videbæk held a topping-out ceremony, marking a new milestone in the construction of Xergi’s largest biogas plant thus far.
Xergi biogas plant wins the Sustainable Ireland Award
- Published: Thursday, 04 January 2018 12:01
The biogas plant in Northern Ireland, Tully Quarry, close to the town of Ballymena, is currently producing biogas from 100 per cent chicken litter. At the awards ceremony Sustainable Ireland Awards, the unique Xergi project won the award for the year's best project in the energy production category.
X-hopper® gets a new and more efficient design
- Published: Thursday, 04 January 2018 10:34
Xergi's reception plant for pre-treatment of deep litter and other challenging biomasses is now being made more streamlined with a number of design and technological improvements. The result is a more even forward feeding of biomass, better capacity and lower operating costs.
- High quality bio-fertiliser from London’s food waste
- Strong performance at French biogas plant
- New 24/7 Xergi biogas hotline
- Xergi’s largest biogas plant makes milk production greener
- Xergi expands its presence in Asia
- More green gas in the British gas grid
- Xergi among Danish Gazelle companies
- Xergi gets European patent on X-chopper®
- Xergi’s biogas technology wins prestigious British award
- Xergi shortlisted for UK AD & Biogas Industry awards